KCI (Knowledge Communication Information) Publishing is a technology driven, independent Media and Information Group. The company is a market leader in processing and delivering technical information with a high added value for the global flow control, stainless steel and pump communities in the process industries.
Our long established, globally renowned brands are Stainless Steel World, Valve World, Pump Engineer, Managing Aging Plants, Hose & Coupling World, Fugitive Emissions, Flow Control Exchange, Heat Exchanger World and Hydrogen Tech World.
We do business in more than 80 countries worldwide. Our portfolio contains over 120 media opportunities. Media languages are: English, Chinese, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Since its foundation in 1989, the company has enjoyed a healthy annual growth and it is our ambition to further expand its products and services in Europe, the Americas, Asia, India and The Middle East.
Today the company employs more than 80 people representing more than 28 different nationalities. Together, we have created a powerful portfolio of multi-media communication tools, utilizing printed media, websites, online, research & intelligence, to conferences, exhibitions, television etc.
Due to the flexibility of this multi-media communication concept and our multi-cultural staff we can develop solutions that meet our clients’ needs regardless of where they are located or at which phase they are in a project or company life cycle. We can do so because we know them well. Our clients are the driving force behind our success and will further strengthen KCI’s position in new fields of applications and geography in the future.
KCI Publishing has offices in The Netherlands (Deventer), Germany (Kleve), China (Shanghai), Canada (Toronto) and India (Mumbai)
International Sales Executive:
Due to the strong organic growth of our company a vacancy has arisen for a full-time sales representative in the international sales & marketing department of our Netherlands (Deventer) office. He/she will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the sales of promotional services and products relating to our magazines, websites, conferences & exhibitions and further related products. There is plenty of scope for individual input and creativity, with excellent prospects for professional growth.
- Build upon and further develop existing networks
- Source new companies and instigate new business relationships
- Contact companies by e-mail, telephone and face-to face to introduce and sell marketing programs
- Visit companies at their location for face-to-face discussion and sales
- Represent KCI Publishing during our own and other industry conferences and exhibitions; introducing our portfolio and stimulating sales leads
- Additional language skills besides a sufficient command of English are a bonus (English is required for internal communication.) Command of the Dutch Language is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualities: Creativity, Solidarity, Communicable, Authentic, Determined, Targeted
- A team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Willing to go the extra mile – No 9 to 5 mentality
- Knowledge of the publishing business is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Reside in the region i.e. maximum 1 hour from our office in Deventer, or willing to relocate.
To apply for this position please send an email with CV to
Mr. Erik Schoppema: Sales & Marketing Manager, KCI Publishing BV,
email to: email@example.com or phone: +31 575 585 293