KCI (Knowledge, Communication, Information) Publishing is a technology driven, independent Media and Information Group. The company is a market leader in processing and delivering technical information with a high added value for the global flow control communities in the process industries. Famous brands are Stainless Steel World, Valve World, and Pump Engineer. We do business in more than 80 countries worldwide. Our portfolio contains over 120 media and 32 powerful labels. Our media are published in English, Chinese, German, and French.
Since its foundation in 1989, the company has enjoyed a healthy annual growth of about 20%, and it is its ambition to further expand its products and services in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Today the company employs 80 people representing 22 different nationalities, staffing offices in Holland, Germany, China, Canada, and Brazil. Together, we have created a powerful suite of communication tools, ranging from printed media, digital newsletters, websites, research & intelligence, conferences, exhibitions and TV etc. Due to our multi-media concept and our multi-cultural staff we can develop solutions that meet our clients’ needs regardless of where they are located. We can do so because we know them well. Our clients are the driving force behind our success and will further strengthen KCI’s position in new fields of applications and geography in the future.
As part of our on-going growth, we currently have the following vacancies:
Editor (online and hardcopy)/conference + seminar organizer:
Because of the strong organic growth of our company a vacancy has arisen for a full-time editor (online and hardcopy)/conference +seminar organizer in the international editorial department of our Zutphen office. He/she will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our communication networks leading to the fruitful expansion of our editorial services and products relating to our magazines, websites, social media, newsletters, conferences & exhibitions, and further related products. There is plenty of scope for individual input and creativity, with excellent prospects for professional growth.
• To develop and strengthen new and existing networks
• To understand and meet the continually changing information needs of our community members
• To acquire data and knowledge to feed our various media channels
• To globally oversee our editorial media channels from concept to publication (including their day-to-day running, production, and planning)
• To contact companies by e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face with the aim of attaining content and ideas
• To represent our company on business trips visiting companies and conferences
• To organize and coordinate our conferences and seminars
• To write/edit material in the English language for our media channels
• Mother-tongue English language; additional language skills would be a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have helicopter vision and be able to deal with the pressures of meeting deadlines
• A team player who is able to work autonomously
• Knowledge of the publishing business and social media
• A commercially oriented mentality
• Creativity, Solidarity, Communicable, Authenticity, Perseverance, Targeted
• Computer and web skills: expertise with online and social media
• Willingness to travel
• General computer skills
To apply for this function please send an email with CV to Mrs. Ladan Pourtork, Publishing Director at KCI Publishing BV, email to: email@example.com or phone: +31 575 585 292